Hustedde and Son
Hustedde and Son was formed from a
company started by Hy. Dieker, Charles Eulbert and John
Beckemeyer. In 1908 the firm was purchased by Hy.
Schroeder, Hy. Burhorn and Hy. Hustedde. They manufactured
cement blocks and silos.
sold his interest to Burhorn and Hustedde.. Mr Burhorn sold
his half interest to Mr. Hustedde and he then formed a
partnership with his son Frankj and the business became
Hustedde and son.
on this business as well as other business and more can be
found in the 2006 Breese Sesquicentennial Pictorial History
book which is available from the Breese Historical Society