Breese Historical Society
HOME Mural 1 Mural 2 Mural 3 Mural 4 Mural 5 Mural 6 Mural 7 Mural 8

Mural West 2

 
       
 
W28 - Texaco Service Station

Texaco Service Station located on North Fourth Street in Breese.  The station was started by Ray Schlueter and Charles (Chuck) Bedard.  In 1955 Chuck purchased the business.  The station later sold Skelly gasoline. The business was purchased by Michael Bedard.  Mike build a new facility just east of town and continued the repair business until 2006.

More information on this business as well as other business and more can be found in the 2006 Breese Sesquicentennial Pictorial History book which is available from the Breese Historical Society.

 


 
  Home :: About us :: Photo Gallery :: Memorial Park :: Murals :: Museum  
  Copyright 2009 TechKnow Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
www.TechKnowSolutions.com