Breese Historical Society
HOME Mural 1 Mural 2 Mural 3 Mural 4 Mural 5 Mural 6 Mural 7 Mural 8

Mural Pavilion D

 
       
 
 
  D6 - Von Alst Custard Corner

Von Alst Custard Corner of North 4th Street and Walnut Street. The original Dairy King in Breese was built by Orville Von Alst and opened for business on April 15, 1955. Don and Gerald Grawe purchased the property in 1967 and in March, 1976 they sold the business to Julia Schlueter. In 1995, the property was sold to Bradley & Michele Maue.

 


 
  Home :: About us :: Photo Gallery :: Memorial Park :: Murals :: Museum  
  Copyright 2009 TechKnow Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
www.TechKnowSolutions.com