Breese Historical Society
HOME Mural 1 Mural 2 Mural 3 Mural 4 Mural 5 Mural 6 Mural 7 Mural 8

Mural Pavilion D

  D4- Henry Dieker Marble Works

Henry Dieker Marble Works 430 North 2nd St.  The marble works was established in 1878 by Christ Eulberg. In 1889, Henry Dieker bought the interest of Mr. Eulbert. This was the only one in the County and surrounding area. He manufactured all kinds of monuments, statuary and Church work, built vaults, tombs and all kinds of cement works. He was also a stone contractor and helped build many buildings in Breese, notably the two banks, two schools and the hospital.


  Home :: About us :: Photo Gallery :: Memorial Park :: Murals :: Museum  
  Copyright 2009 TechKnow Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.