Breese Historical Society
HOME Mural 1 Mural 2 Mural 3 Mural 4 Mural 5 Mural 6 Mural 7 Mural 8

Mural Pavilion D

  D15 - Charles Dorries Soda Factory

Charles Dorries Soda Factory 691 North 4th Street.

Charlie Dorries' soda factory was located on North 4th St. between Main and Walnut Streets. The business was in operation prior to 1892. The property was owned by Charlie and Rosa Dorries, where they bottled soda for many years. The building was razed in the mid 1950's to make room for a Dairy King facility.


  Home :: About us :: Photo Gallery :: Memorial Park :: Murals :: Museum  
  Copyright 2009 TechKnow Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.