Breese Historical Society
HOME Mural 1 Mural 2 Mural 3 Mural 4 Mural 5 Mural 6 Mural 7 Mural 8

Mural Pavilion D

  D10 - Mueller's Cash and Feed Store

Mueller's Cash Feed Store 147 North Clinton Street.

Mueller's Cash Feed Store started here as an ice business in 1911 by George 'Cy' Mueller. During the winter he started to haul coal and sell feed. In 1922, he purchased the Pete Habich Livery Stable building at 156 North Main Street. He operated his business there until 1946 when he moved back to his property. The property was transferred to his son, Hilmer, and his wife, Mary Ann. The building was razed and the vacant lot was sold to Fred and Helen Randant in May, 1993. Al A. Niemeyer Sr. operated a meat market here temporarily, when his place of business at 189 North Clinton Street was destroyed by fire.


  Home :: About us :: Photo Gallery :: Memorial Park :: Murals :: Museum  
  Copyright 2009 TechKnow Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.