Breese Historical Society
HOME Mural 1 Mural 2 Mural 3 Mural 4 Mural 5 Mural 6 Mural 7 Mural 8

Mural Pavilion C



C6 - Theo J. Klutho Bar

About 1881 the Theodore J. Klutho bar was in operation here.

Later it was operated by Aug. Volgesang & August Gruntz. In 1911, Mr. Gruntz bought his partners interest and renamed it The City Bar. In 1920, George' B.

Schwarz established a photography business. In 1953 Donald Krebs became a partner & the name was changed to Schwarz-Krebs Studio. Don purchased the business in 1957. Don's son, Bob, joined his father in the business in 1993. In 2000 Bob moved the business to a new building across the street at 312 N. Main St.


  Home :: About us :: Photo Gallery :: Memorial Park :: Murals :: Museum  
  Copyright 2009 TechKnow Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.