Breese Historical Society

HOME Mural 1 Mural 2 Mural 3 Mural 4 Mural 5 Mural 6 Mural 7 Mural 8

Mural Pavilion B

  B5- S & S Body Shop

S and S Body and Radiator Service was started in 1947 by Edward J Steinman and Ralph Stroheide at the rear of 580 N Walnut. In 1948 they moved the business to at 125 N Pine St.

and eventually Ed bought Ralph's share of the business. Ed continued the business until he sold it to his son Paul in August of 1982 and Paul closed the business in 2008.



  Home :: About us :: Photo Gallery :: Memorial Park :: Murals :: Museum  
  Copyright 2009 TechKnow Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.