Breese Historical Society

HOME Mural 1 Mural 2 Mural 3 Mural 4 Mural 5 Mural 6 Mural 7 Mural 8

Mural Pavilion B

 
       
 
 
  B11- Werth Grocery Store

This store was owned by Mr Werth and in 1956 Leo Venhaus purchased this property, and renamed the store, Venhaus Clover Farm Store. After 15 years he changed the name to Venhaus AG Market, Inc. In 1976, he sold the property and business to his son, Gerald. David Ratermann purchased the business and renamed the store, Ratermann's AG Market, and operated it for a number of years.

 

 


 
  Home :: About us :: Photo Gallery :: Memorial Park :: Murals :: Museum  
  Copyright 2009 TechKnow Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
www.TechKnowSolutions.com