Clinton County Oil Company
The Clinton County Oil Co. was
established in the early 1920's at the present location of
Wade Sales & Service at Old Rt. 50 West by members of the
Wade family, Gene, Dwight and Ed.
with several oil companies such as Texico, Purol and
In 1948, they
built a new building across Hwy 50 which housed a new gas
station and a furniture and appliance business.
moving to their new location they began dealing with Shell
products, but continued their association with the Firestone
Tire & Rubber Co.
CC Food Mart
which began in 1998 is a part of Clinton Co.
Oil Co., at
its present location at 8322 Old U.S. 50 West and is owned
by Gail Wade and Rene Foehner.