Breese Historical Society
HOME Mural 1 Mural 2 Mural 3 Mural 4 Mural 5 Mural 6 Mural 7 Mural 8

Mural Pavilion A

 
       
 
 
  A9 - First National Bank

First National Bank - 525 North 3rd St.

The building was erected in 1898. Note the signatures of the bank’s officers, Ben Niemeyer and Ferd Krebs, on currency printed for the Series of 1929. The bank operated until the bank moratorium in 1933. The property was owned and later occupied by Clinton County Farm Bureau. Joseph Altepeter purchased the property in 1960 for his plumbing and heating business. In 1973, Werth Insurance Agency was located here. The property was sold to Barbara Von Alst in 1995. Gifts From The Heart is presently located here.

 


 
  Home :: About us :: Photo Gallery :: Memorial Park :: Murals :: Museum  
  Copyright 2009 TechKnow Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
www.TechKnowSolutions.com