Breese Historical Society
HOME Mural 1 Mural 2 Mural 3 Mural 4 Mural 5 Mural 6 Mural 7 Mural 8

Mural Pavilion A

  A6 - The Grand Theatre

The Grand Theatre - 525 North- 2nd St.

In 1914, Herman Schmidt built this theater, naming it The Grand Theatre. For twenty years silent films were shown. When talking pictures were invented, the business was sold to Victor Urbane who immediately installed new equipment in order to show the new talking pictures.


  Home :: About us :: Photo Gallery :: Memorial Park :: Murals :: Museum  
  Copyright 2009 TechKnow Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.